Instructions for First Year Students Regarding Class Start (2077 Batch; newly enrolled)
April 16, 2021
Please carefully read the following information regarding class conduction:
- Regular classes will be conducted from Baisakh 6, 2078.
- College hours: 7:00 AM to 3:20 PM from Sundays to Thursdays.
- Students using bus facility need to check the college website for bus routes and time.
- The college shall conduct physical classes until everything is in our control or we get any instructions for the Government of Nepal or Institute of Engineerig, TU.
- In case of online classes, students will be provided with college email id and password. Students need to change the password for the security purpose. Other details for online class conduction will be provided on the first day of the class.
- Class Routine will be provided on 6th of Baisakh, 2078 and class wise orientation will be provided on the same day.
- Information about books distribution, ID card distribution and any important information will be provided on the first day of the class.
- Check the college website regularly for important updates.
Note: Students need to compulsorily wear mask and timely use sanitizer inside the college premises. Students having health issues including fever, common cold, cough, etc., are asked to stay home till their recovery for safety purpose. Students not able to attend their regular classes due to any reasons are asked to inform the Department of Science and Humanities.View all Notice