Vision, Mission And Objectives
Develop the college as a center of excellence for engineering education in Nepal and South-East Asia.
KEC attempts to serve the people of Nepal in order to enhance the infrastructure development of the country by imparting quality engineering education, carrying applied research and producing competent engineering manpower.
KEC has been established with the primary objectives to:
- Produce proficient, qualified and socially responsible engineering manpower required to face the challenges of the country in the new millennium.
- Develop the college as a research and resource center so as to initiate research activities to strengthen engineering potentialities and to solve problems related to the areas of engineering in the country.
- Provide opportunities to the citizens of Nepal willing to get engineering education in different fields at affordable cost.
- Launch different programs to integrate educational and developmental activities.
- Serve as a sustained center for imparting engineering education so as to update and upgrade the existing engineering manpower.