Rules And Regulations
- The college opens five days a week from Sunday to Thursday and operates in single shift i.e. from 7:00 am to 3:15 pm.
- The college holidays are followed according to the college calendar.
- Students must attend the class according to the time mentioned in the academic routine provided to the students at the start of each semester.
- If students have to leave the college during college hours, permission is required from their respective department.
- At least 75% attendance is necessary to qualify for final exams.
- If students have any grievances, they can report to their respective class teachers.
- After the completion of the four-year study, students should get clearance from the account, department, laboratory, store and library.
Code of Conduct
Students are subject to possible suspension for the following violations:
- Smoking on college premises.
- Drinking or taking drugs on college premises.
- Gambling on college premises.
- Vandalizing college property
- Persistent and flagrant violation of other rules.
Level of Punishment:
First Offense: Student will be warned with a letter. A copy of the letter will be attached with the student’s academic records.
Second Offense: Student will be suspended from the college for certain period.
Third Offense: Student will be finally rusticated from the college.
Use of Alcohol & Drugs
If a student is found using or possessing these substances, he or she will be suspended from college immediately until a parent conference can be arranged to discuss possible reinstatement.
KEC has a dress code to comply the studying environment in the college. Dress consists of the following:
- Light-blue stripped shirt with college logo
- Dark-blue pants
- Tie and tiepin with the logo of the college
- Black shoes and blue socks
- Navy blue blazer or navy blue sweater
- Black muffler